An enterprise network consists of physical and virtual networks and protocols that serve the dual purpose of connecting all users and systems on a local area network (LAN) to applications in the data center and cloud as well as facilitating access to network data and analytics.
- Work in extreme temperature
- DIN Rail Installation
- Anti-Reverse, Dual-power Backup
- Compliance with Multiple Industry Standards
- 4 × 10/100/1000Base-TX CAT5 RJ45 ports & 1 × 10/100/1000Base-X LC SFP uplink port.
- Compatible 1310nm operating wavelength, single mode, LC duplex interface.
- Energy-efficient technology for power savings
- Standards-based technology ensures interoperability with any standardsbased devices in the existing network
- Ideal for small office and home networks