An enterprise network consists of physical and virtual networks and protocols that serve the dual purpose of connecting all users and systems on a local area network (LAN) to applications in the data center and cloud as well as facilitating access to network data and analytics.
2 Ports Industrial Ethernet Fiber Switch (1*RJ45 Port, 1*SFP Port)
- Work in extreme temperature
- DIN Rail Installation
- Anti-Reverse, Dual-power Backup
- Compliance with Multiple Industry Standards
5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Industrial Unmanaged Switch
- 4 × 10/100/1000Base-TX CAT5 RJ45 ports & 1 × 10/100/1000Base-X LC SFP uplink port.
- Compatible 1310nm operating wavelength, single mode, LC duplex interface.
- Energy-efficient technology for power savings
- Standards-based technology ensures interoperability with any standardsbased devices in the existing network
- Ideal for small office and home networks
What is enterprise networking?
Know about this type of network An enterprise network consists of physical and virtual networks and protocols that serve the dual purpose of connecting all