- Fiber HDMI Cable is One Direction Transmission, The Source Plug Connect Video Devices such as Blu-ray Player, Apple tv etc. The Display Plug Connect Display Device such as TV, Projector, Moniter etc
- Copper HDMI Cable can’t get 18Gbps of Bandwidth after More Than 50 Feet. Fiber Optic HDMI cables can Achieve 18Gbps of Bandwidth from 1-Foot to 300-Foot
- Supports All Formats of 4K 60Hz, Including 4K 60Hz 4:4:4, 4K 60hz HDR10, 4K 60Hz 4:2:2, and Compatible with 4K 60Hz Dobly Vision etc
- The Fiber Optic HDMI Cable is very Thin and Flexible, The cable only 0.2 inches thick. Please Treat the Fiber HDMI Cable Gently as it Passes Through the Trunking
- HDMI A Male to A Male Cable, 12 months warranty, feel free to contact our customer support team with any questions or concerns
- Connector Type: Standard HDMI Type A plug
- 4-core optical fiber: Stable & high speed transmission.
- Hybrid Cable Structure: Pure glass fiber + Oxygen free copper wires.
- Supports Full HDMI 2.0a/b specification.
- Support HDR, ARC, CEC, EDID, 3D, HDCP2.2.
- Resolution: 4K(3840×2160)@60Hz (Downward compatibility)
- Supports 18Gbps bandwidth and all formats of 4K 60hz: 4K 60Hz 8bit 4:4:4/ 4K 60Hz 12bit 4:2:2/ 4K 60Hz 16bit 4:2:0/ 4K 60Hz Dobly Vision/ 4K 60hz HDR.
- Supports 32 Uncompressed Audio Channels.
- Plug and Play,no extra power needed and no signal loss.
- Transmit pure clear digital images and sounds instantly.
- Low Power Consumption: 250mW (max).(Power extracted from HDMI source).
- Digital home theater
- High definition video meeting system
- Video distributed broadcasting system for large stores
- Product Launch HD Video Projection
- Outdoor LED advertising screen
- Video surveillance center
- Airport flight information system