- Armored fiber optic cable with build-in metal armor can provide stronger protection of the optical fibers than standards fiber optic cables. The rugged armored cables allow optical fiber to be installed in the most hazardous areas, including environments with slight dust, oil, gas, moisture, or even damage-causing rodents and pests.
- Helical Steel Armor Provides Additional Crush and Rodent
- Routing Indoor Including Data Center Racks, Raised Floors and Runs Between Floors
- Eliminate the Need for Conduits to Improve Design
Flexibility and Lower Installed Costs
- Grade A Precision Zirconia Ferrule Connectors Ensure
- Pull-proof Jacket with Max. 225N Tensile Strength